Our mission is to support student, faculty and staff success by providing world-class customer service, fostering faculty-led innovation and research, and enhancing operational efficiency through the effective use of information technologies.
- Fairness & Equity
The ITS Division is guided by the following principles:
- Be responsive to the changing information technology needs of a highly diverse student, faculty, and staff community.
- Offer support and leadership through collaborative efforts with faculty, students, and staff.
- In a participative manner, perpetuate information technology integration as a part of the academic and administrative fabric covering all programs.
- Aggressively respond to the tactical objectives set forth by the campus strategic plan.
- Advance CSUSB as one of the foremost teaching/learning environments in higher education by applying, as appropriate, technology solutions.
University wide technology initiatives are governed by the IT Governance Executive Committee. Organizationally, ITS has six departments managed under the Office of the Chief Information Officer and Vice President for Information Technology Services:
- Academic Technologies & Innovation
- Administrative Computing & Business Intelligence
- Institutional Intelligence & Analytics, Digital Transformation & Compliance Initiatives
- Technology Operations & Customer Support
- Project Management & Assessment
The Organizational Chart can be found at: ITS Organizational Chart
ITS professional staff strives to be the best in their fields in order to serve the campus community. There are 112 full-time staff, 18 temporary staff, and 65 student assistants. The annual operating budget is $16 million. We hope you will take the time to browse our site. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact my office at 909-537-5100.
Samuel Sudhakar, Ph.D.
Vice President and CIO