The Associated Students Incorporated serves, empowers, and advocates on behalf of the students at California State University, San Bernardino through the representation of student interests and needs, the inclusion of students in the decision making process, the execution of premier events and services, and the provision of opportunities for students to be productive leaders of the campus community and beyond.
If you are interested in becoming a part of ASI, visit our getting involved page at the following link: Get Involved
Run for Office - Student Government Elections 2019
Are you interested in representing your fellow peers in the decision making process at CSUSB? Are you looking to become the next big leader on campus focusing on student centered issues? Pick up an application today and run for office!
Run for: Executive Office (signatures required on application: 300)
- Vice President
- Vice President of Finance
- College of Arts & Letters
- College of Business & Public Administration
- College of Education
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Graduate Student Representative
- Housing Representative
- International Student Representative
- Palm Desert Campus Representative
- Student-at-Large (3 Positions)
Deadline to apply: March 22, 2019 at 2:00pm. For more information contact our Elections Coordinator Juliana Crespo at firstname.lastname@example.org.