Main Content Region

International Admissions

 How will you be entering CSUSB?

You are considered an international applicant if you require an “F-1” or “J-1” visa to study in the United States. For more information on how to become a CSUSB student, click on the type of student (below) that best applies to you.

Explore CSUSBAdmissions FAQs