Housing Applications for 2019-2020 and Summer 2019 Available Now!
2019 Summer Session Dates and Payment Information
Live On Campus
- Graduate in 4 Years
- Higher GPAs
- Priority Registration
- 24/7 Security
Space Available Apply Now!
You Spoke... We Listened!
For 2019-2020, residents living in Arrowhead Village & University Village will not be required to purchase a meal plan!
Live with the Pack
Housing and Residential Education
Welcome Home, Coyotes! At CSUSB, your success is our TOP priority!
Exciting Benefits When Living on Campus:
- Pay as low as $736.00 per month
- Receive an earlier registration appointment than other students in your academic level
- Exclusive access to live-in faculty, study groups and tutorig, and student academic mentors
- Free laundry events each quarter
- Free streaming TV service
- Utilities included - electricity, water, heat and A/C
- Private study areas
- Exclusive events and activities
- Free Wi-Fi
Choose to live on campus!
Research has shown that students who live on campus have stronger connections with faculty, better relationships with their peers, and participate in more student activities.
Our new Coyote Commons provides a large variety of healthy food choices that taste great, as well as comfort food and cuisine from around the world.
Students who live on campus have higher graduation rates and graduate faster than those who live off campus.
All of our residence halls and apartment buildings are locked 24 hours a day. Only residents and appropriate staff members may access our buildings. The University Police Department and Department of Housing and Residential Education staff are on call 24 hours a day.