The monthly Blackboard maintenance window for September will be pushed back one week to Sunday, September 10th so that the Blackboard support team may install a cumulative update that will require up to 8 hours to complete from 1am to 9am Pacific Time, during which time Blackboard will NOT be available.
Below are some of the more common issues to be addressed by this update that have affected CSUSB. However, the complete guide for this update may be found here.
- SCORM fails to pass scores
- Users with Forum Role of Manager receive Access Denied error when attempting to access an Unavailable forum
- Due Dates added/edited on Assignments via the tool do not display in the To Do module
- Course Copies do not bring linked files forward
- When performing a Course Copy into an Existing Course, only 100 files are copied to the Destination Course
- Deleted Group leaves orphaned Group Attempts that break Needs Grading
- Unable to Export Rubrics
- Total column not rounding to expected letter grade