Technology Support Center (TSC) is the one-stop shop for support, information, and consultation of all technology-related matters. On a 24/7 basis, the technology support center provides the university with effective, timely, and consistent responses to technology support needs.
The TSC is the issuer of Coyote OneCard, the official CSUSB identification card. We provide students, faculty, and staff assistance and training on campus resources such as MyCoyote, Blackboard, campus email systems, Google G Suite, Office 365. We also assist with desktop support and provide access to many campus-licensed software.
Current Technology Projects & Initiatives
- Email (Exchange) Migration & Maintenance for all campus email systems
- Blackboard Upgrades & Maintenance for all faculty and students
- CSUSB Technical Professional Development at Lynda.com
- Resetting MyCoyote Account Access
- Smart Classroom Support
- Troubleshooting technology problems
- Using the Cisco phone system
- Wireless internet access/FAQS
- Network login FAQs
- Requesting a campus email account
- Requesting a Blackboard account