Procedures for obtaining digital certificates for individuals and servers.
Server certificates are the most common type of certificate, typically used for secure (https://) websites. The information security office reviews certificate requests before approval.
- Unlimited, globally-recognized SSL Certificates are provided to CSU San Bernardino through the InCommon Certification Authority.
- For technical details on the steps necessary to create a CSR, visit Comodo's CSR generation knowledgebase.
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
InCommon/Internet2 Client Certificate Chain
Some programs and devices, like the iPad, require installing each of the following certificates before a Internet2 client certificate can be used for authentication to applications like Advance Web.
- AAA Certificate Services (root - expires 12/31/2028)
- USERTrust RSA CA (intermediate - expires 12/31/2028)
- InCommon RSA Standard Assurance Client CA (intermediate - expires 9/18/2024)
Remove the "AddTrust External CA Root" (expired 5/30/2020) certificate if you see it in your certificate store.