Transcripts are a complete record of all courses and/or degrees completed at California State University San Bernardino. Transcripts do not include course work completed at other institutions; the transferable units only, are reflected on transcripts under “transfer work”. For students who have both undergraduate and post-baccalaureate course work, please be aware that it is not possible to separate undergraduate course work from the post-baccalaureate course work. Both careers will appear on the transcript, as it is considered one official record.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept requests for unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained over your Student Center page on MyCoyote.
- Requests in Person: Requests are to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, UH-171, for processing. Please complete the transcript request form, pay the fees, and submit to our office. No third party requests will be accepted.
- Requests by Mail: Requests are to be mailed to: CSUSB, Office of the Registrar, UH-171, 5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino, CA 92407. Please complete the transcript request form, attach a check or money order, and mail.
- Ordering On-line: This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (There is an additional $2.35 convenience fee, per transcript, for using the service through Credentials Inc.) Please follow the instructions carefully as you enter your information so that we may provide your transcripts without any delays.
- Regular Service: The fee for regular service is $6.00 for the first copy and $3.00 for each additional copy requested and prepared at the same time. The processing time is two to four business days and does not include mailing time.
- Rush Service: The fee for rush service is $8.00, in addition to the transcript fee, per transcript. The processing time is one business day and does not include mailing time.
- Transcripts with no enrollment activity since 1994 do not qualify for rush service.
- Rush service is not available through the on-line services.
- Grades: Grades for the current term will be posted the day after they become available. If you submit a transcript request prior to grades posting, under “Special Instructions” of the request form, check the box “GRADES BECOME AVAILABLE FOR” and indicate the quarter and year you would like included on your transcripts. We will process your request once the grades have been posted for that term. Please be sure to be as specific as possible, as errors will require a new request form and fee.
- Degrees: Degrees earned in a current term will be posted on transcripts after grades become available and all degree requirements have been met. Commencement is the ceremony that occurs and graduation is the physical posting of your degree. The posting of a degree for each individual student takes approximately four weeks from grades posting. If you submit a transcript request prior to degrees posting, under “Special Instructions” of the request form, check the box “DEGREE POSTED” and indicate the degree you want included as well as, the quarter and year the degree is earned. We will process your request once the degree has been posted.
If there is a hold on your student records, it must be cleared with the department that placed the hold before transcripts can be processed. Holds may be placed on your student records by other departments on campus for various reasons (i.e. books, equipment, documents). Transcript requests that are received by mail, will be returned by mail, if there is a hold on record.
Questions should be directed to the Transcript Unit in the Office of the Registrar, UH-171. The direct phone line is 909-537-5268. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.