Welcome to the Faculty Center for Excellence
The CSUSB Faculty Center for Excellence (FCE) provides coherent and comprehensive support for faculty to reach their personal and professional goals in the areas of research, scholarship, and creative activities; teaching; community engagement; and leadership. Led and driven by faculty, the FCE seeks to enhance the faculty experience by fostering creativity, learning, inquiry, and exploration through community, collaboration, and collegiality in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive atmosphere.
For information about grants, events, and learning communities, as well as application forms, please see “Calendar” tab on the left.
Faculty Center for Excellence Co-Directors
- Cynthia Crawford, Associate Provost for Academic Research, email@example.com
- Jo Anna Grant, Ph.D, Director of the Teaching Research Center, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherstin Lyon, Faculty Associate for the Office of Community Engagement, email@example.com
FCE Office Hours
- Cynthia Crawford - Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9am-11am, by appointment only
- Cherstin Lyon - Fridays, 10am-noon, by appointment only
- Diane Podolske - Thursdays, 8am-10am, by appointment only
Teaching Resource Center
- Jo Anna Grant, Ph.D - Mondays, 8am-9:30am, by appointment only
For more information, contact: Vanessa Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone number: 909-537-7684
The opening of the FCE supports Goal 2 of CSUSB’s Strategic Plan by fostering faculty innovation, scholarship and discovery.