Learning Management System: CSULearn
Below, you will find compliance/mandatory training for all new employees. Since 2019, the entire California State University System has transitioned to a new learning management system, CSULearn, in an effort to streamline compliance training assignments. To view more information about this implementation, please view the CSULearn webpage.
New Staff, Faculty, and Student Employees
New employees are required to undertake a number of online trainings and some instructor led trainings. These requirements come from a variety of authorities including CSUSB campus requirements, CSU Systemwide requirements, and various federal/state laws and mandates.
- For quick reference, please review the CSULearn - CSUSB Master Required Compliance Content Spreadsheet
- For more information regarding System Wide training requirements, visit CSYOU Compliance Training for CSU Employees.
In addition to the trainings required for all new employees that can be tracked using the tracker above, Administrators are required to attend the Instructor-Led workshop 'Administrator/Management Academy' facilitated by Human Resources Management.
- Registration Information:
- Email the Staff Development Center at email@example.com or call (909)537-3125 to register for the next offering.
- More information about this training and others offered by Human Resources can be found on the Curriculum page.
All questions or comments regarding training can be directed to the Staff Development Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via phone at (909) 537-3125.