Skip banner navigation
Skip to main content
Main Content Region
- Employees receive 13 paid holidays and 1 personal holiday per calendar year.
- Please visit the 2020 CSUSB Employee Calendar for the various holidays, dates observed and pay day schedule.
- On days when the campus is closed such as the day after Thanksgiving, employees may use CTO, personal holiday or vacation time to receive compensation for that day.
- Pay warrants will be released on the designated pay warrant issue date to those employees not in the Payroll Deposit Plan at the end of their shifts or after 3:00PM, whichever is earlier.
- The observance of Lincoln's Birthday, Washington's Birthday, Admission Day, and Columbus Day is deferred until the end of the year so that the University can be closed during the last week of December.
- All employees are entitled to these paid holidays on the days they are observed at CSUSB unless they are in non-pay status during the holiday or if the employee is required to work to perform necessary services.
- The holidays listed on the 2020 CSUSB Employee Calendar are in addition to the personal holiday which every employee receives each January 1, and which does not carry forward if not used by December 31 of each year.