Medical coverage for eligible CSU employees and/or eligible dependent is provided through the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) and is governed by the provisions of the Public Employees' Medical and Hospital Care Act (PEMHCA).
- Monthly plan premium costs are shared by the CSU and the employee.
- Employee contribution rates vary depending on the plan selected and the number of dependents enrolled.
- Before enrolling, review the current 2022 Medical Plan Rates (Rates change in December 2022) and 2022 Health Benefit Summary.
- To find health plans available in your area go to the CalPERS Health Plan Search by Zip Code
- Use Provider Phone/Website List to contact providers for more information.
- Log in to your MyCalPERS to use the Find a Medical Plan tool.