New Benefits Enrollment Information
- To enroll in benefits, newly eligible employees must complete a Benefits Worksheet and submit it to HR Benefits within 60 days of the effective date of their qualifying appointment.
- To enroll, employees must complete a Benefits Worksheet. To access the Benefits Worksheet, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to MyCoyote (for optimal viewing, please use Chrome or Firefox)
- Go to My Employment
- Go to Benefits Worksheet
- Click the "Create New Requests" button
- Please review the Benefits Worksheet User Guide and the Benefits Worksheet Tutorial for further instructions on completing the electronic Benefits Worksheet.
- If an employee submits the completed worksheet by the last business day of the month their qualifying appointment begins, coverage may begin on the first day of the following month.
- The coverage effective date will be delayed if the Benefits Worksheet and all necessary enrollment documents are not submitted in a timely manner.
- If you miss the initial 60-day enrollment period, you can still enroll but your coverage will not be effective until the first day of the month following a 90-day waiting period.
Transferring Personal Information with MoveIt
If you need to send additional personal information (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) after you complete your Benefits Worksheet, follow the instructions below to access MOVEit to securely transmit your information.
- Log in to MyCoyote
- Go to Collaborate
- Go to MOVEit
- Select Send Package
- Enter email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org in To
- Enter New Enrollment in Subject
- Add a brief description of what your benefit change is
- Upload supporting documentation (marriage or birth certificate, Social Security card, proof of residence, etc.)
- Under Options check Delivery Receipts
- Click Send