New Benefits Enrollment Information
Note: If you miss the initial 60-day enrollment period, you can still enroll but your coverage will not be effective until the first day of the month following a 90-day waiting period.
- To enroll in benefits, newly eligible employees must complete a Benefits Enrollment Worksheet and submit it to HR Benefits within 60 days of the effective date of their qualifying appointment.
- To enroll you will need to log in to the myCoyote portal. To get started, click the "My Employment" tile within the portal then click the “Benefits Worksheet” tile. Access the portal on or after September 21st to enroll in benefits as a New Enrollment. For optimal viewing, access the portal using Chrome or Firefox.
- Please review the Benefits Worksheet User Guide for further instructions on how to fill out the electronic Benefits Worksheet.
- Please review the Benefits Worksheet Tutorial for further instructions on completing the electronic Benefits Worksheet.
- If an employee submits the completed worksheet by the last business day of the month their qualifying appointment begins, coverage may begin on the first day of the following month.
- The coverage effective date will be delayed if the Benefits Enrollment Worksheet and all necessary enrollment documents are not submitted in a timely manner.
Transferring Personal Information with MoveIt
If you need to send additional personal information (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.) after you complete your Benefits Worksheet, follow the instructions below to access MOVEit to securely transmit your information.
- Log in to MyCoyote
- Go to Collaborate
- Go to MOVEit
- Select Send Package
- Enter email@example.com in To
- Enter New Enrollment in Subject
- Add a brief description of what your benefit change is
- Upload supporting documentation (marriage or birth certificate, Social Security card, proof of residence, etc.)
- Under Options check Delivery Receipts
- Click Send