Main Content Region


Learning Guides for Students

Authorization to Release

Apply for Graduation (File or Refile A Grad Check)

Change of Major/Minor (Submit A Request)

Grade Forgiveness Submission

PAWS Guides

Paying for Office of the Registrar Service Fees

Permission Request (Permission To Add A Class, Add After Census, Drop After Census)

How To Drop a Class Before Census

Registering for Classes over myCoyote Student Center

Schedule Planner 

Setting Pronouns

Setting Your Diploma Address

Setting Your Diploma Name

Permission Request Guide for Approvers