Main Content Region

Academic Renewal

Process for Renewal

The process of Academic Renewal may allow a student to petition to have up to two semesters or three quarters of previous undergraduate course work taken at least five years earlier, disregarded from all consideration associated with requirements for the baccalaureate degree. Another requirement is that a student's overall or CSUSB GPA is BELOW 2.0 and has completed all unit, major, general education and state graduation requirements, he/she MAY qualify for an academic renewal.  For further information and to obtain forms contact the Academic Advising (UH-329), (909) 537-7345 or at