Concurrent Enrollment

Concurrent Enrollment for Equivalent Transfer Courses

Undergraduate students wishing to complete coursework at another institution must submit a concurrent enrollment contract at least 3 weeks prior to the start of the class being petitioned. A Transfer and Graduation Counselor (TGC) will review the contract. Approval will only be granted for local California Community Colleges or other local institutions with which we have articulation agreements. Visit the ASSIST website to find out more. Students on I-20 visas are not eligible for concurrent enrollment. It is the student's responsibility to request a transcript be sent to CSUSB upon completion of the course and grade is posted. Concurrent enrollment notification takes 2-4 weeks.

Submit a Concurrent Enrollment Request online.

Online Form - Concurrent Enrollment

New Transcript Update

Students who have been approved to take coursework at another college must submit an official transcript upon completion. The new transfer work will be calculated into the overall totals and updated on the student's *PAWS report. This currently is taking 2 - 3 weeks. 

*An email will be sent to the student's CSUSB Email, as notification that an updated PAWS is now available for their review.