Main Content Region

Address Change

If you have recently moved, or would like to update or change your mailing address, you will need to notify the Office of the Registrar immediately of the change. Students can change their addresses over their MyCoyote Student Center and changes will update immediately.  However, if you choose not to update your address on-line, you will then need to submit a Change of Address request form to the Registrar's office.  An Address Change request form must be submitted to our office in order to update your student records on our database. This process will take approximately two business days to update your records.  It is important for you to have the correct address on file as the campus mails information regarding registration, financial aid, and other important notifications regularly. 

Please email the Registration Unit with a copy of a completed address change request form. Please ensure your email is received from your student email address.


Address Change Request [PDF Format]