Privacy Rights of Students

All student records are maintained by the university in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act which allows students to have access to inspect their records. Any student who does not want the university to release directory information from records may submit the "Request to Prohibit Disclosure of Directory Information" form or go online to their MyCoyote Student Center and update the "privacy settings" listed under Personal Information, in the drop down box for "Other Personal Inforatmion".

Request to Prohibit Disclosure of Directory Information [PDF format]

For further information in regards to federal regulations and privacy of student records, contact the Vice-President's Office of Student Affairs (UH-231), (909) 537-5185.