California Community Colleges / University of California to CSUSB
Step 1: Determine Eligibility
- Completed one term at home campus.
- Enrolled in at least 6 units at home campus.
- Earned a 2.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Paid tuition fees at home campus.
- California Resident.
- Met requisite for CSUSB course.
Step 2: Choose a Class (Only 1 course per quarter)
- Due to impaction, only the following courses are available until further notice:
- Social Work 200 (Contact Social Work at 909/537-5565)
- ROTC (Any course)
- Arabic (Any course)
- Important: Classes are subject to change at the discretion of the CSUSB campus.
Step 3: Arrange for Academic Advising
- Check with your home campus’ Academic Advisor to determine if the CSUSB course will transfer to meet degree requirements at your home campus.
Step 4: Obtain Home Campus Certification
- Submit the Cross Enrollment form to your home campus’ Registrar or Cross Enrollment Officer.
- Signature of School Official & Seal is required.
- Obtain the course instructor’s signature on the Cross Enrollment form.
- If requisites apply, demonstrate a copy of your transcripts meeting such requisites.
Step 5: Host Campus Certification
- Submit the completed request form to the Office of the Registrar at UH-171 NO LATER than by the first day of classes.
NOTE: All host campus registration policies apply; please see the bulletin for more information.
Carlos Ramirez, Cross Enrollment Coordinator
Registration and Information Services Center
909-537-5200, option 5