Main Content Region

Cross Enrollment

California Community Colleges / University of California to CSUSB

Step 1: Determine Eligibility

  • Completed one term at home campus.
  • Enrolled in at least 6 units at home campus.
  • Earned a 2.0 Cumulative GPA.
  • Paid tuition fees at home campus.
  • California Resident.
  • Met requisite for CSUSB course.

Step 2: Choose a Class (Only 1 course per term)

  • Due to impaction, only the following courses are available until further notice:
    • Social Work 2000 (Contact Social Work at 909/537-5565)
    • ROTC (Any course)
    • Arabic (Any course)
  • Important: Classes are subject to change at the discretion of the CSUSB campus.

Step 3: Arrange for Academic Advising

  • Check with your home campus’ Academic Advisor to determine if the CSUSB course will transfer to meet degree requirements at your home campus.

Step 4: Obtain Home Campus Certification

  • Submit the Cross Enrollment form to your home campus’ Registrar or Cross Enrollment Officer.
    • Signature of School Official & Seal is required.
  • Obtain the course instructor’s signature on the Cross Enrollment form.
    • If requisites apply, demonstrate a copy of your transcripts meeting such requisites.

Step 5: Host Campus Certification

  • Submit the completed request form to the Office of the Registrar at UH-171 NO LATER than the first day of classes.

NOTE: All host campus registration policies apply; please see the bulletin for more information.

Cross Enrollment Host

Cross Enrollment Home


Contact Information:
Registration and Information Services Center
909-537-5200, option 5