CSU IntraSystem Visitor Program
A student in good academic standing at CSUSB who is eligible to register as a continuing student for the immediately subsequent term, may enroll concurrently at another campus through the CSU system.
Students who wish to transfer temporarily to another CSU campus, should apply for the CSU InstraSystemin Visitor program. Students may enroll at the host campus for one term only. Required fees are paid at the host campus. If a planned course is a major requirement at the home campus, approval from the department chair at the home campus is required.
For further information, please refer to the Policies and Procedures for Intrasystem Visitor or call the Registrar's Office, Records unit, at 909-537-5200, option 2.
To apply, complete the form and submit to the Registrar's Office (UH-171) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSU IntraSystem Visitor [PDF format]
Procedures, Enrollment Conditions and Eligibility Requirements
- Student completes application and; submits to register on home campus at least four weeks in advance of first day of classes at host campus. Earlier submission (up to three months before classes begin) may improve registration opportunity.
- Home campus completes Part II and forwards to host campus if approved, or returns to the student if disapproved.
- Host campus provides registration instructions if application is accepted, or returns application with explanation if it cannot be accepted.
- Approval will be for one term only and is subject to space availability and enrollment priority policies of the host campus.
- To remain beyond the term in which you are a visitor, a regular application must be filed.
- Visitor status will not be approved if the terms overlap on home and host campuses.
- Concurrent enrollment at another CSU campus is not possible while in visitor status.
- Financial aid is available to visitors only through the home campus and for students eligible for Veterans, Rehabilitation, Social Security and other Federal, State or County benefits must secure eligibility certification through the home campus.
- All required fees must be paid at the time of visitor registration.
- A record of credit earned at the host campus will automatically be sent to the home campus.
- Evidence of completion of course prerequisites may be required at time of enrollment (i.e., personal transcript copy or grade reports).
Eligibility Requirements for Undergraduates
- Student has completed at least 12 units and one term at the home campus as a matriculated student.
- Student has attained a grade point average of 2.0 or better in all work completed at the home campus and is in good standing at that campus.
- Student is eligible to register under continuing status at the home campus.
Eligibility Requirements for Graduates
- The student has completed at least one term at the home campus as a matriculated student.
- The student has been admitted to or is enrolled in an authorized graduate program at the home campus.
- The student was in good standing at the last college attended.