Registration Dates for Fall 2019
Registration Appointments Begins:
May 23, 2019
Watch the clock! You will have a time assigned to you as well as a date to register during the priority registration period! Click the “details” link in the Enrollment Date box on your MyCoyote Student Center page to see your assigned time for registration.
Registration Appointments and Association Groups:
The University has established registration within each group association, student level and units earned. Registration appointments are assigned in the following order:
- Mandated Groups: Students with disabilities, veterans, foster youth, note takers and athletes
- Seniors, Classified Grads: By group association; units earned
- Juniors, Classified Post-baccalaureates, credentials, 2nd BA post-baccalaureates: By group association; units earned
- Sophomores: By group association; units earned
- Freshmen: By group association; units earned
- Unclassified Post-baccalaureates: By units earned
Access Dates & Times:
Check your Student Center page on MyCoyote for your scheduled registration time and date, plus any possible holds. PLEASE CLEAR HOLDS PRIOR TO REGISTERING.
Registration System: (MyCoyote)
Online at MyCoyote
The on-line registration system will be available during the following time periods:
7 Days a Week; 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Other Registration Periods
- June 12 - August 4, 2019
- August 5 - Sept 25, 2019
- $25.00 late fee applies
- Changes to your registration: June 12 - September 25, 2019
- Pre-payment of any additional fees is required.