Main Content Region

UCR/CSUSB Cross Registration Program

This program allows an undergraduate student to enroll at University of California, Riverside (UCR) for one course per semester. This opportunity is available only for undergraduate courses not normally offered at the home campus and is subject to availability of space at UCR only after their early registration process is completed. All required fees are paid at the home campus (CSUSB) prior to approval. No additional registration fees will be required at the host campus (UCR).

For further information see Policies and Procedures for UCR/CSUSB Cross Registration below. Complete the Application and Concurrent Enrollment form, submit both forms to the Office of the Registrar, Records unit (UH-171) or submit via email at

Application for Undergraduate Cross Registration at UCR [PDF format]

Policies and Procedures for UCR/CSUSB Cross Registration

(Undergraduates Only)

Eligibility Requirements

  • The student must be matriculated, currently enrolled and fulltime in a degree program. 
  • Students must be in good academic standing. 
  • Students must observe all academic deadlines and regulations of the host campus.

Enrollment Conditions

  • A limited number of students may participate. 
  • There is a limit of one course per student per term. 
  • The desired course is not offered at the home campus. 
  • Enrollment is subject to space availability and consent of the instructor. 
  • Students must meet course prerequisites of the host campus. 
  • Cross-registration students will have the use of library facilities at the host campus. The student is not eligible for other student services or facilities.


  • The student must pay sufficient fees at the home campus to cover the number of units taken at both campuses. The student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6.1 units, excluding the course to be taken at UCR. No additional registration fees will be required at the host campus. 
  • Records of grades are not maintained by the host campus. The grade and credit earned will be sent to the home campus. 
  • Residence credit will not be granted for courses taken under this agreement at the host campus but will be granted at California State University, San Bernardino.