Main Content Region

Retroactive Withdrawal

A student with extenuating circumstances has the opportunity to withdraw from all courses following the close of the term. Retroactive withdrawal will be considered only for accidents, illness (physical or mental), serious personal problems, family problems and military transfer. Employment-related reasons are not acceptable. Supporting documentation must be provided.

Requests by undergraduate students must be made in writing to the Director of Advising and Academic Services (UH-380), (909) 537-5034.

Requests by unclassified postbaccalaureates, credential candidates and graduate students must be made in writing to the Dean of Graduate Studies (CH-123), (909) 537-5058.