What is Accessible Information Management (AIM)?
It’s a web-based database system that provides a means for SSD to communicate and interact with faculty, staff, and disabled students from one robust platform.
It’s a comprehensive Accommodation, Appointment, and Case Management Software program that’s built By Disability Services Professionals, For Disability Services Departments such as SSD.
It’s also fully integrated with CSUSB’s MyCoyote system making coordination of services for students easier.
What Can Students Do in AIM?
- Apply for disability services online. Apply
- Attach and upload documentation directly into the system
- Request letters of accommodation and accommodation services each term
- Access notes directly from AIM
- View book information for each course and request alternative media services
- View alternative exam information including date, time, and location