Registering for Services
Register your accommodations for upcoming classes, or stay up-to-date with your SSD counselor through our web-based accommodations database system. This system provides a means for SSD to communicate and interact with faculty, staff, and students from one robust platform.
What is Accessible Information Management (AIM)?
We call our accommodations portal AIM, which stands for Accessible Information Management. Here, we manage accommodations, appointments, and case management.
What Can Current Students Do in AIM?
- Attach and upload documentation directly into the system
- Request letters of accommodation and accommodation services each term
- Access notes directly from AIM
- View book information for each course and request alternative media services
- View alternative exam information including date, time, and location
To request services or accommodations, previously registered SSD students can log on to their AIM Student Portal. For assistance or one-on-one trainings please refer to the Requesting Accommodations Tutorial video or email us.