Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Applying for Services

Applying for services is simple. To begin, you must be admitted to the university.  From there, simply fill out the application listed below and submit the appropriate documentation to the SSD office (University Hall, Room 183) or to  If you are enrolled in Coyote First Step/Early Start, please fill out the application for Coyote First Step. You can submit your application to

How do I apply for services?

Students can apply to SSD by filling out an application and an we will contact you to set up an appointment


Have you been admitted to CSUSB?

If yes:

  • To apply for services, pick up an application at University Hall, Room 183 or download the Application for Services PDF form.
  • Upon receipt of application, an administrative assistant will contact you to set up an appointment with a counselor.

If no:

  • Go to Admissions and Student Recruitment, University Hall, Room 107 or email at

Services and Emails