The mission of the WorkAbility IV (WA-IV) program is to provide support through enhanced career preparation services to California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) students with disabilities that are clients of the California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) that assists them in overcoming barriers, obtaining gainful employment within their academic major and job retention.
A Note to WorkAbility IV Students
We are now open from 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday, to assist you.
We can be reached by phone at 909.537.7207 by leaving a message or by email at email@example.com. The WorkAbility IV office will be monitoring both voice messages and emails to respond as quickly as possible to any inquires or requests.
Students wanting to apply for WorkAbility IV services can email WorkAbility IV at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an application and supporting forms be emailed to them. Please complete the application and submit the form along with supporting documentation to email@example.com.
Workability IV Resources
To participate in WorkAbility IV, you must be:
- A CSUSB student/alumni with a documented permanent disability,
- A United States citizen or permanent resident, and
- A consumer of the State of California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
For students interested in becoming DOR Clients, contact WorkAbility IV to meet with a DOR Counselor on campus to determine your program eligibility.
Summary of Services
- Résumé writing and Cover Letter Development
- Job Search Skills, Strategies, and Resources
- Preparation for Job Fairs and Campus Interviews
- Networking and Personal Brand Development
- Job Leads and Placements
- Federal Employment Advising (Schedule A and Workforce Recruitment Program)
- Information about Disclosure, Disability Rights, and Accommodations (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Smartpen Program
- Career Exploration
- Labor Market Research