Graduate Application Assistance
Need assistance completing your application for a graduate program at CSUSB? We’re here to help.
As part of the California State University System, applicants to CSUSB complete the CSU system-wide Cal State Apply application. Because applying to graduate school can be more complex than an undergraduate application, we’ve put together some resources to help you confidently navigate the application process.
CSUSB Cal State Apply Graduate Application Workshops
Our Cal State Apply Graduate Application Workshops walk you through the steps for completing the application, go over the Information you’ll need on hand, and equip you with time-saving tips. We’ll also teach you how to write a stellar personal statement! Workshops are held virtually.
- Personal Statement: 20 minutes
- Application Overview: 40 minutes
- Option Q & A: 30 minutes
|December 12||January 2||January 9||
|Time||12.00 - 1:30 p.m.||12.00 - 1:30 p.m.||12.00 - 1:30 p.m.|
View one of our past workshops or our step-by-step tutorials for assistance any time you need it. CSUSB Graduate Studies and the CSU offer the following tools to help you get it done:
- Cal State Apply Application Tutorial
- Cal State Apply Application Videos
- Workshop Recording (Passcode: S0*yS2Pm)
- Personal Statement Presentation
- Over 60 Program
- For personal assistance with the Cal State Apply Application, make an appointment with our Graduate Resource Specialist, April Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (909) 537-5058
For technical assistance with Cal State Apply, please use the Live Chat feature in the application or call 857-304-2087 or email CalStateApply@liaisoncas.com. Please provide CAS ID # with the request (the CAS ID # located under your name in the upper-right corner of the application).