Graduate Student Resource Specialist
Welcome! I am April Lane, the Graduate Student Resource Specialist in the Office of Graduate Studies. I am here to provide assistance with university forms and procedures, and assist you in identifying resources to support your academic and professional goals. I strive to identify how best to support graduate applicants and students in making successful progress toward their degree objective, and encourages students in thinking through issues and finding suitable solutions and courses of action.
- Assisting with university policies and forms
- Identifying campus and community resources
- Advocating for students facing personal and academic challenges
Support services offered to postbaccalaureate applicants and current students at the San Bernardino and Palm Desert campuses. Contact me at (909) 537-7381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions or need assistance?
- Feel free to reach out by phone or email.
- To schedule an in-person or virtual appointment, send me some days and times you are available to meet, and I will follow-up with you with an appointment day and time.
April Lane, Graduate Student Resource Specialist