The MBA program provides high-quality, master-level education in the field of business administration. The program is designed to prepare promising students for positions of increasing responsibility and leadership through education in the broad scope of business. It is open to all qualified students regardless of undergraduate major.
Location: JB 283
Kasandra Adams (for Admissions)
Location: JB 283
- $70 Application fee (starting Fall 2020)
- Prior college transcripts (unofficial accepted)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Optional: GRE or GMAT score (see application details)
|Session||Spring 2020||Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Fall 2021|
|Session 2||4/10/2020||Not Offered||Not Offered||TBA|
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with required minimum GPA of 3.0 calculated using the entire degree or the last 90 quarter (60 semester) units, which may include post-baccalaureate work. Students with significant GMAT/GRE scores and/or professional experience may be permitted to join with a 2.5 GPA;
- Minimum of five years of substantive work experience for the Professional option. (There is no work experience requirement for the Traditional MBA). Students with substantive work experience may be permitted to join with a GPA of 2.5 calculated using the entire degree or the last 90 quarter (60 semester) units, which will include post-baccalaureate work;
- Academic motivation and personal qualifications demonstrated through submission of a 200-250 word personal statement of reasons for wishing to pursue the MBA at CSUSB, and personal qualifications that will contribute to the successful completion of the program;
- All international applicants who have not completed three years of full-time study at the secondary or post-secondary level where English was the language of instruction must also achieve an acceptable score, as determined by the MBA committee, ratified by the College Curriculum Committee, and in alignment with the Office of Graduate Studies requirements on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the IELTS exam or complete CSUSB's ESL program. The current minimum acceptable TOEFL score is 550/PBT, 213/CBT, 79-80/IBT taken within the past two years; IELTS score of 6.5 taken within the past two years; or complete level 6 of CSUSB's Intensive English Program;
- Submission of a current resume;
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
The College of Extended and Global Education, in partnership with the College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, is offering an online BA in Criminal Justice Degree Completion program. This program offers a broad range of courses to provide you with a comprehensive and solid background for entering or advancing in the criminal justice field. Courses focus on law enforcement, corrections, courts, and various aspects of crime including terrorism, drugs, white-collar crime, and victimization.
Program Coordinator: Dr. Janine Kremling
Location: SB 209H
Criminal Justice Online's Department Page | Criminal Justice Online's Bulletin Page
- $70 application fee
- Submit official transcripts from each college attended. Any AP scores will need to be submitted as well to ensure test credits transfer.
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Fall 2021|
- 60 semester (90 quarter) units of transferrable coursework taken at a community college or regionally accredited university
- Completion of lower-division general education requirements, including CSU History, Constitution and American Ideals requirement. For more information on the General Education requirements, please visit the CSUSB Bulletin.
- 2.7 minimum GPA
- Completion of the two prerequisite courses: Introduction to the Criminal Justice System and Introduction to Criminal Law.
We are pleased that you are interested in pursuing the Master of Social Work (MSW) degree at California State University, San Bernardino via our online option, Pathway Distance Education Program.
The Master of Social Work degree program prepares students to produce change within the lives of individuals, groups, communities, and nations.
Program Coordinator: Dr. Herbert Shon
Location: SB 407
MSW Pathway's Department Page | MSW Pathway's Bulletin Page
In addition to the university application, students must also
1) Upload and submit the following documents.
- Practical Experience
- Field Documents
- Personal Statement and Vignettes
- MSW Prerequisite Course Sheet
- Pathway Distance Education Program
2) Have three references complete and submit the Letter of Reference Form. Directions are outlined in the RECOMMENDATIONS TAB.
3) Complete and submit documentation if you would like to be considered for any of the program options below*.
- Title IV-E Program
- Concurrent Degrees Program MSW/MPA**
*See QUESTIONS TAB for more information
**Prospective concurrent degree students need to be accepted under the current admission procedures for both the School of Social Work Master of Social Work Program and the Department of Public Administration, Master of Public Administration.
If you would like to be considered for the Pathway Distance Education Program AND the MSW/MPA concurrent degree, continue with this application and include required documents for the Concurrent Degree Program MSW/MPA as indicated from the Documents TAB.
4) Complete Questions outlined in the Questions TAB.
- Program Preference
- Program Option
- Cross-Cultural Experiences
- Required information for Field Education
5) Complete official transcript requirement*
|Fall 2020||Spring 2021||Fall 2021|
Practice Experience (1 page)
a. Provide practical experience.
b. Sign and date on the signature page.
Field Education (5 pages).
Field Placements are a structured learning experience which requires a commitment of 16 to 20 daytime hours during the regular workweek.
a. First, read the two pages of Field Education Information. Proceed to State of Understanding Field Education Program. Initial all items to confirm your understanding of field requirements.
b. Statement of Field Plan Instruction Sheet – Read instructions to incorporate your Field Plan in Personal Statement.
c. Field Application Requirement
Personal Statement and Vignettes
Create a typed 4-6 page personal statement which includes education and career goals as well as your responses to the vignettes.
Online Program: Pathway Distance Education Program, Additional Personal Statement https://www.csusb.edu/sites/default/files/upload/file/AdditionalPersonalStatementInstructions_MSW_Fall2019.pdf
MSW Prerequisite Course Sheet
Read, complete, sign, and date MSW Prerequisite Course Sheet Form.