The Graduate Writing Center is a resource reserved for graduate students. Undergraduates (students who are workings towards a bachelor's degree) who make appointments on the graduate schedule should expect their appointments to be canceled.
To make an appointment, follow these steps:
- Use the appointments button to navigate to our online scheduling app
- If you haven't made an appointment before, you'll need to register for an account by clicking the "register" link
- Choose "CE 311 GRAD WRITING CENTER" from the dropdown after you've signed in
- Find your desired appointment day and time
- Click on an available consultant's white space
- Fill in the appointment form
Please note: Appointments in the Grad Writing Center can be for one hour. You can make hour-long appointments yourself or contact us for assistance. You are allowed two appointments in any given week. If your plans change for any reason, it is up to you to sign in to your account and cancel your appointment. If you do not show up for your appointment and do not cancel it, you will be marked as a "no show"; after two "no-show" appointments you will not be able to make appointments for the remainder of the quarter. You can be seen as a walk-in appointment, as time permits. If you are more than five minutes late for your appointment, your consultant will mark you as a "no-show" and see a walk-in in your place.