The Graduate Equity Fellowship seeks to encourage economically disadvantaged students in the pursuit of their master’s degree and to increase the diversity of students completing advanced degrees. Under this program at CSUSB, awardees may be awarded either a Graduate Studies Fellowship or a Graduate Program Fellowship.
Now accepting applications!
Application Deadline: March 2, 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Application Requirements: Apply through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Students must submit a FAFSA / CDA and have a minimum $1,000 need as determined by the U.S. Department of Education. Applications require three confidential letters of recommendation from faculty members and a personal statement. Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at CSUSB. See attached
- You must complete the 2018-2019 FAFSA to apply for the Graduate Equity Fellowship.
- Login to MyCoyote, and follow the attached instructions to navigate to the CSUSB Scholarship Site.
- In Scholarship Site, create an account and profile, complete the application and submit.
Graduate Studies Fellowship
- Dollar Amount: $4,500 awarded to one student in each college.
- Activities: Graduate Studies Fellows are invited to attend Graduate Studies events, may represent graduate students at these events, and assist in outreach or other activities that support building a community of graduate scholars.
Graduate Program Fellowship
- Dollar Amount: $500 - $2,000 award.
- Activities: Determined by each graduate program.
For additional information please contact:
- April Lane, Office of Graduate Studies: (909) 537-7381
- The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships or call (909) 537-5227.