The Office of Student Engagement is looking for two Graduate Student Assistants for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- The Graduate Assistant for Male Success and Engagement will be responsible for creating a new program at CSUSB that focuses on male engagement, retention, and graduation especially for students of color.
- See the
- Contact Fred McCall: email@example.com
- The Graduate Assistant for International Student Engagement will be responsible for creating a new program at CSUSB that focuses on international student engagement, including welcoming and integrating international students into the campus community.
- See the
- Contact Jacke Gardner: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Graduate Studies is looking for a Graduate Student Assistant to offer Q2S student support during the quarter to semester conversion.
Position Description: The Q2S Graduate Student Assistant will help graduate students navigate the quarter-to-semester (Q2S) conversion by connecting them to campus resources and answering their questions. The position includes assisting students by phone, in person, or via Zoom, and leading Q2S information sessions for graduate students twice quarterly. The Graduate Student Assistant must stay up to date on Q2S processes, share information with graduate coordinators, and assist them with Q2S and EAB as needed.
- Pay Rate: $17/hour
- Work Schedule: 20 hours per week, fall 2018 through spring 2019
- Qualifications: Must be enrolled in a graduate program at CSUSB. Strong interpersonal skills required. Must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing, and be comfortable giving presentations. See qualifications listed on Handshake.
- Application: Apply online on Handshake
Please see the full job description and qualifications on Handshake, or call the Office of Graduate Studies at (909) 537-5058 for more information.
For assistance accessing Handshake, see the instructions on the Career Center website.
Opportunities will be posted as they become available.