Message from the Department
Welcome to the New Recreation & Wellness Department for the Palm Desert Campus. In efforts to provide greater resources, programs and services to the Palm Desert Campus Community, we have re-branded and re-dedicated our efforts and hope to continue to expand our offerings this academic year and years to come.
We will be providing remote, hybrid and in-person programming throughout the year from many of our programmatic entities including Fitness, Adventures, Competitive Sports, Well-being, and more. We hope that this enhanced level of offerings provides a quality experience to our CSUSB Palm Desert Campus Students, Faculty, and Staff
RecWell Programs & Services Needs Assessment Survey
We want to thank the campus community for completing our needs assessment in the 2022 Spring Semester. We had over 150 participants. We are currently evaluating the data that was collected. We will be producing a report and a Plan of Action & Milestones to the campus by the end of 2022 Summer Term. Any questions please forward them to Vilayat Del Rossi at Vilayat.DelRossi@csusb.edu
Anytime Fitness Partnership
RecWell has formed a partnership with Anytime Fitness adjacent to the Palm Desert Campus to allow 24 hour access 7 days a week. We are excited to provide this expanded offering to the Palm Desert Campus. This is the process to gain access to the facility:
- Visit the Anytime Fitness between 10am-7pm Monday-Thursday with your Coyote ID.
- The Anytime Fitness Team will confirm your eligibility with the RecWell Department.
- Upon confirmation of being an enrolled student, faculty, or staff member, they will conduct their enrollment process.
- Participants will receive a fob that will allow access to the facility at any time. *Faculty and staff will have to pay a $30 deposit for the fob.
- Upon completion of enrollment process, participants will have full access to the facility at no additional cost. This access is ONLY for this Anytime Fitness location.
- Participants must adhere to all Anytime Fitness policies and procedures.
We hope that you enjoy access to this facility. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns at any time, feel free to email us at email@example.com