Spring Quarter (2019) Hours 04/02-06/15
*Tuesday's- Aqua Aerobics at 12pm
*Wednesday's- Glide Fit at 5pm
-Classes included with REC membership and Guest passes
*Upcoming Summer Hours (Beginning 06/17)*
- Open Swim - CSUSB Students, Staff, and Faculty are eligible to use the pool at no cost.
- Affiliates and Alumni Association Members have pool access after purchasing Student Recreation and Wellness Center Membership.
- First time users will need to register at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center front desk.
- Lifeguard Training - Open to anyone over 15 years of age.
Group Summer Swim Lesson 2019!
Register Online http://recshop.csusb.edu
Year Round Family Swim
- Family members, including youth of SRWC members are able to use the CSUSB Pool year-round on Saturdays by purchasing a youth day pass.
- Children under 12 years of age MUST be supervised on the deck or in the pool by an adult.
American Red Cross Course
Classes such as Lifeguard, First Aid & CPR, and Basic Life support are offered HERE at CSUSB click on the link below for more information.