The CSUSB Recreation & Wellness Aquatics Center includes an outdoor pool with eight 25-yards pool lanes. The water is heated to 80-84˚F year-round. The pool depth ranges from 4 ft to 13 ft. A unique feature includes the diving well. The Aquatics Center is available for lap swimming, recreational swimming, and programming.
Closed during Spring Break( 3/25-4/1)
Upcoming Spring Quarter (2019) Hours 04/02-06/15
- Open Swim - CSUSB Students, Staff, and Faculty are eligible to use the pool at no cost.
- Affiliates and Alumni Association Members have pool access after purchasing Student Recreation and Wellness Center Membership.
- First time users will need to register at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center front desk.
- Lifeguard Training - Open to anyone over 15 years of age.
Year Round Family Swim
- Family members, including youth of SRWC members are able to use the CSUSB Pool year-round on Saturdays by purchasing a youth day pass.
- Children under 12 years of age MUST be supervised on the deck or in the pool by an adult.
Summer Swim Passes (Pool Access Only)
Passes are available for community and Alumni members at the following rates:
-$65 Summer Family Pass (up to 4 members and $15 for additonal members)
-$30 Individual Summer Pass
-$5 Day Pass
Passes are available for CSUSB Affiliates at the following rates:
-$35 Summer Family Pass (up to 4 members and $10 for additonal members)
-$20 Individual Summer Pass
-$3 Day Pass
Individuals not affiliated with CSUSB are not eligible to use the pool during the academic year.
American Red Cross Course
Classes such as Lifeguard, First Aid & CPR, and Basic Life support are offered HERE at CSUSB click on the link below for more information.