The CSUSB Recreation & Wellness Aquatics Center includes an outdoor pool with eight 25-yards pool lanes. The water is heated to 80-84˚F year-round. The pool depth ranges from 4 ft to 13 ft. A unique feature includes the diving well. The Aquatics Center is available for lap swimming, recreational swimming, and programming.
Fall Semester 2021 Hours
Starting August 23, 2021
Tuesday & Thursday: 11am-1pm
- Open Swim - CSUSB Students, Staff, and Faculty are eligible to use the pool at no cost.
- Affiliates and Alumni Association Members have pool access after purchasing Student Recreation and Wellness Center Membership.
- First time users will need to register at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center front desk.
- Lifeguard Training - Open to anyone over 15 years of age.
Group Summer Swim Lesson
Group Summer Swim Lesson schedule and sign-ups are suspended until further notice.
Year Round Family Swim
- Family members, including youth of SRWC members are able to use the CSUSB Pool year-round on Saturdays by purchasing a youth day pass.
- Children under 12 years of age MUST be supervised on the deck or in the pool by an adult.