World Class Technical Support - Call 909-537-7677
Technology Support Center (TSC) at Palm Desert Campus is the one-stop shop for support, information, and consultation of all technology-related matters. On a 24/7 basis, the technology support center provides the university with effective, timely, and consistent responses to technology support needs. After hours service is available at 909-537-7677.
The TSC at Palm Desert Campus is located in the Rogers Gateway Building RG-103.
For tech support, call 909-537-7677 or email us at email@example.com.
The TSC at Palm Desert Campus is the issuer of Coyote OneCard, the official CSUSB identification card. We provide students, faculty, and staff assistance and training on campus resources such as myCoyote, Blackboard, campus email systems, Google G Suite, Office 365. We also assist with desktop support and provide access to many campus-licensed software.
NGSC Classroom Support
CSUSB Information Technology Services is currently upgrading all 280 classrooms on the San Bernardino and Palm Desert campuses with state-of-the-art audio-visual communication equipment. Our purpose is to facilitate faculty's excellent teaching in whichever mode they choose, including cosynchronous mode - that is, simultaneously teaching on-site students face-to-face and remote synchronous students connected via Zoom.
The NGSC's new equipment was chosen and configured with the pedagogical priorities of helping in-classroom faculty stay aware of the remote students Zooming into the class session and of engaging both on-site and remote students. Each NGSC will have:
- Ceiling mounted Aver pan-tilt-zoom camera
- Extron control panel to control the AV equipment, including four preset Aver camera angles
- Biamp microphone array
- Dell 24" widescreen touchscreen monitor
- Webcam mounted by gooseneck on the instructor podium
- Epson video projector and projection screen
- Ceiling-mounted audio speakers
Additional Program Information
- Accessible Technology Services - ATI is a department within Information Technology Services. Our highly qualified and experienced specialists design inclusive, pedagogically sound, and technology-enhanced environments that empower faculty to achieve their instructional goals.
- Coyote OneCard - The Coyote OneCard is your student identification throughout campus. Your OneCard is not just an ID, it also functions as a: Meal Card – If you live in the dorms and are on a meal plan; Library Card – Library access number located on back of card; Fitness Card – For access to the Rec Sports Center; Medical Card – For access to Student Health Center services; Debit/Print Card – Add money using Coyote Cash and your OneCard becomes a purchasing/printing card.
- Vital and Expanded Technologies Initiative (VETI) - The Vital and Expanded Technologies Initiative will be allocated in a manner beneficial to all students by providing them with technology experiences that: Enhance the technological resources at California State University, San Bernardino to support student success; Broaden/enhance the quality of the academic experience through the use of technology in support of the curriculum; Provide additional student access to technological resources and equipment needed in support of instruction; Maintain and enhance the technological competency of students as it relates to their academic endeavors.