- CSUSB Palm Desert Campus does not offer catering services.
- Classrooms: equipped with Smart Carts (i.e., multi-media use) and sound built into most rooms
- Auditorium and Theater
- Outdoor Spaces: day-time sound is limited due to classes in session
- Classrooms: equipped with adequate lighting
- Auditorium and Theater: Visit the Auditorium and Theater page
- Outdoors Spaces: lighting will be determined based on event needs and the availability of power
CSUSB University Police and off-campus crowd control staffing will be booked based on the needs of the event and will be determined by the Director of Campus Operations.
Event custodial staff will be scheduled by the Director of Campus Operations based on an event-by-event basis depending on the needs and requirements of the event.
CSUSB Palm Desert Campus does not offer on-campus housing.
- Parking is enforced at the current CSU rate of $6.00 per vehicle unless otherwise negotiated with the Director of Campus Operations.
- For more information visit: Parking Services
- All events requesting to serve alcoholic beverages must fill out the Alcohol Use Permit form.
- Request the Alcohol Use Permit form from Jack Macfarlane, Director of Campus Operations.
- The permit will be reviewed and submitted to University Police for approval.
NOTE: If an organization/group is charging admission for a reception/dinner where alcohol is served, in addition to the permit indicated above, an ABC-221 form must be filled out. The ABC-221 form is only necessary if charging admission for the event.
CSUSB Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
Disability Related Accommodations
Patrons with disabilities: please call (909) 537-7360 in advance for accommodations and procedures.
- Courtyard by Marriott: 74-895 Frank Sinatra Drive, Palm Desert, (760) 776-4150 or (800) 321-2211
- Residence Inn by Marriott: 38-305 Cook Street, Palm Desert, (760) 776-0050 or (800) 331-3131
- Desert Springs JW Marriott Resort and Spa: 74-855 Country Club Drive , Palm Desert, (760) 341-2211 or (800) 331-3112
- Hampton Inn and Suites: 74-900 Gerald Ford Drive, Palm Desert, (760) 340-1001
- Hilton Homewood Suites: 36-999 Cook Street, Palm Desert, (760) 568-1600
- Fairfield Inn and Suites: 74-764 Technology Drive, Palm Desert, (760) 636-1300
- Palm Springs International Airport: PSP (12 miles to/from CSUSB Palm Desert Campus)
- Ontario International Airport: ONT (83 miles to/from CSUSB Palm Desert Campus)
- Los Angeles International Airport: LAX (135 miles to/from CSUSB Palm Desert Campus)
Palm Desert Visitors Center
73-510 Fred Waring Drive, Palm Desert, CA 92260
(760) 568-1441 or (800) 873-2428