Spring Commencement FAQs
Q: Do I need to register for the Spring 2021 Commencement?
A: Registration for the Spring 2021 Virtual Commencement ceremony will open on Monday, February 22, 2021. Please keep a look out for emails from the commencement office with further details.
Q: With commencement being virtual, am I still able to purchase regalia?
A: Yes, you can visit the following websites:
- Regalia: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1006683/California-State-University-San-Bernardino/
- Diploma Frames: https://www.bkstr.com/csusanbernardinostore/shop/diploma-frames
Q: Will refunds be given?
No, although the Spring 2021 ceremony will be held virtually, we intend to reschedule to a future date and hold ceremonies open to all eligible graduates. The graduation fee will continue to fund the rescheduled ceremony as well as the cost of services/items listed below.
The Graduation Fee includes the following:
- Grad Check Evaluation
- Diploma (mailed to you within 6-8 weeks)
- Participation in the commencement ceremony
- Diploma Cover
- Printed commemorative program.
All eligible graduates will receive a commemorative printed program and diploma cover by mail.
Saturday, May 22, 2021 (Virtual)
8:00 am Social & Behavioral Sciences
10:00 am Natural Sciences
12:00 pm Arts & Letters + Education
2:00 pm Business & Public Administration