Now Accepting Applications for Fall 2022! Apply at calstate.edu/apply/graduate
Join us for our upcoming virtual events!
- Cal State Apply Virtual Graduate Application Assistance Workshop, Thursday, May 26 at 11:30am PST, Click this Link to Register
- MBA Info Session, Wednesday, June 1 at 10:00am PST, Click this Zoom Link to Register
- Cal State Apply Virtual Graduate Application Assistance Workshop, Tuesday, June 21 at 12:00pm PST, Click this Link to Register
Greetings, fellow (and future) Coyotes! Instruction has returned to in-person and on-campus for our students for Spring 2022 term. Our office is open, however for the ease and convenience of students and prospective students, most of our services will continue to be conducted virtually.
Please schedule appointments for prospective student questions, academic advising, application interviews, and more by clicking the “Virtual Appointments” button below.
Our main office is open 8am-5pm PST Monday-Friday in Room 283 of Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration. You can call our office at 909-537-5703 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to emails as quickly as possible.
Information regarding CSUSB's response to COVID-19 can be found on CSUSB’s dedicated COVID-19/Coronavirus Information web page. Thank you and stay safe!
Our AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited MBA program from the Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration (JHBC) at California State University San Bernardino (CSUSB) offers high-quality faculty, relevant curriculum, convenient class times and affordability!
|Name / Title||Email / Phone|
|Ernie Silvers, MBA Program Director||ESilvers@csusb.edu|
|Deloren West, MBA Program Advisor & Coordinator||DeWest@csusb.edu | 909-537-3392|
|Kirstyn Hansen, Graduate Student Engagement Coordinator||Kirstyn.Hansen@csusb.edu | 909-537-7532|
|Molly Riter, Marketing & Recruitment Specialist||Molly.Riter@csusb.edu | 909-537-3706 | Request an Appointment|
|Pamela Abell, Graduate Career Advisor||PAbell@csusb.edu | 909-537-3393|
Our MBA Program Options
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides post baccalaureate students with a high-quality master-level education in the field of business administration. The program is designed to prepare promising students for positions of increasing responsibility and leadership through education in the broad scope of business. It is open to all qualified students regardless of undergraduate major. The degree program has three options:
- Traditional MBA: For qualified applicants seeking to develop in-depth, graduate-level knowledge in one or more specialized business areas.
- Online Executive MBA: For qualified applicants possessing early- or mid-career experience who seek to expand their professional knowledge and skills through graduate business education.
- Executive MBA: For senior-level managers or executives who seek advanced business instruction to help them become more effective decision makers.
We invite you to explore each of these options to see which program best fits your needs. Visit our Choose the Right MBA page for a side by side program comparison.
Award Winning Programs
Did you know that our college is one of the best in business? With National and Global recognition, including…
- Best Business Programs, U.S. News and World Report, 2014-2023
- Best Part-Time MBA, U.S. News and World Report, 2023
- Best On-Campus MBA Programs, The Princeton Review, 2022
- Top 50 Online MBA Programs (#25), The Princeton Review, 2022
- Best MBA for Human Resources (#3), The Princeton Review, 2022
- Best Business Schools, The Princeton Review, 2013-2022
- Best Business Schools (West), The Princeton Review, 2022
- Tier 1 North American MBA Program, CEO Magazine, 2022
- Top 50 Online MBA Programs Globally (#44), CEO Magazine, 2022
We have earned these distinctions through our world class faculty, exceptional support staff, and innovative program design. We also offer specialized experiential learning opportunities including an MBA Boot Camp, internship and study abroad opportunities, student clubs and organizations, graduate assistantships, career services, financial aid available. Together, with convenient class scheduling and low cost, our AACSB Accredited program is one of the best values in global business education.
CSUSB MBA, where we transform today’s business talents into tomorrow’s leaders!
Admissions & Tuition Information
Cal Stat San Bernardino MBA program offers rigorous course work, mentoring from exceptional and well seasoned faculty, resulting in exciting and rewarding career opportunities. Please carefully review our admissions & tuition information so that you can determine which of our programs meets your needs and expectations. Pre-admissions advising is available to answer all your questions.
The mission of the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program at California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) Jack H. Brown College of Business and Public Administration (CBPA) is to offer a high-quality master's level education. The program prepares students for positions of responsibility and leadership in business administration, emphasizing conceptual knowledge and practical skills.
Why CSUSB MBA
A quality AACSB accredited program, exceptional faculty and staff, convenient class times and an affordable price.
AACSB Accreditation signals to the world that an institution has met the most rigorous standards of excellence in business education. Institutions that bear the AACSB-accredited mark demonstrate that they are committed to upholding—and advancing—the quality of their programs both at the undergraduate and graduate levels
Check Out Our Video Podcast Series!
Welcome to the Silvers Connection, a video podcast hosted by CSUSB MBA Director Ernie Silvers! The events of the past couple of years have changed life as we know it, and navigating through this new landscape can be challenging. Fear not! The Silvers Connection is here with expert advice from industry leading professionals on the power of resilience, self-care, courage, and much more! Tune in for valuable insights to help harness the power of YOU!