Return of the Pack Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Returning Students

Students who have been away from CSUSB for two semester’s or more must apply to be readmitted.


Click here for more information regarding the readmission categories pertaining to former CSUSB students

New SEVIS Record

If an international student’s SEVIS record is inactive and does not qualify for a SEVIS reactivation, then a new SEVIS record and/or I-20 is required. Once the student is readmitted, instructions will be provided in the student’s particular circumstances.