Main Content Region

Former Students

Remember to stay connected to CSUSB even after graduation by interacting with Alumni Relations and joining the Alumni Association.

Should copies of immigration documents ever be needed, please do not hesitate to reach out to CISP.


Please visit the CSUSB Alumni site.

Obtaining Documents

Alumni can always request copies of immigration documents. CISP retains copies up to five years.

Alumni on Optional Practical Training can request an updated I-20 by submitting an online service request. Official transcripts or academic documents can be request through CSUSB’s Office of the Registrar.