Applicants - Academic Pathway Program
Academic Pathway Program (APP) provides a unique opportunity for international students that do not meet the high school grade point average (GPA) requirement for admission to California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB).
Eligible participants will be conditionally admitted to a CSUSB undergraduate program.
Academic advising is required each term prior to enrolling in courses.
Participants will receive 24 academic credits for completed courses which will transfer towards their undergraduate degree requirements.
Participants that complete APP with a GPA of 2.75 or higher will be fully admitted to their bachelor degree program at CSUSB.
- High school diploma
- High school GPA between 2.00 and 2.49
- English language proficiency (see below)
- First-time college student standing
- Students must first apply to CSUSB via CSUApply Website, only students who are not accepted to a degree-seeking program at CSUSB will be eligible for this pathway program
Level 3 (Advanced I)
|TOEFL Internet Based (iBT)||61|
|TOEFL Paper Based (PBT)||500|
*Test scores must be achieved within two years of application.Participants have the opportunity to enroll in the English Language Program at CSUSB to satisfy the language proficiency requirement. Visit ELP for more information.
Ready to Apply?
Prepare the following documents:
- Apply at https://celmarketing.wufoo.com/forms/zxg6b6y0ydg1iz/
- Bank or Financial statement with a minimum of $15,500
- Official high school diploma sealed in an envelope by school
- Official high school transcripts sealed in an envelope by school
- Official English translation of non-English documents
- Copy of passport
Identify which of the three categories below applies to your English proficiency
|I have proof of English proficiency||I do not have proof of English proficiency||I was denied from CSUSB|