Minimum requirements for entry in the Spanish M.A. at CSUSB
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from an accredited university
- For those students who do not have a B.A. in Spanish, additional undergraduate Spanish classes must be taken before admission to the program. Please contact the Coordinator.
- Overall grade point average of 2.75 or above
- Grade point average in Spanish courses: 3.0
- The GRE (Graduate Record Exam) is not required for admission to the program.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- In addition to the general requirements of the university, which include a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, specific requirements for classification in the program are listed in the Catalog.
Coordinator: Dr. Correa