Greetings from International Extension Programs, the College of Extended and Global Education!
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, our office staff will be working remotely. We take our obligations of service to our students, faculty, community, and partners seriously; therefore, we feel this is a necessary step to minimize the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this rapidly evolving and unprecedented time.
For specific questions about the International Extension Programs (IEPs), please feel free to email the following contacts for additional support:
- English Language Program Questions – Karina West (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Study in the USA/ Academic Pathway Program (Open University for International Students) Advising – Rachel Nahlen (email@example.com)
- TESOL 120-Hour Certificate Program – Marisol Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Khbrat Program – Anas Alfattal (email@example.com) and Janna Fahmy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recruitment Agents and Short-term Programs – Andrea Guo (Xiaofei.Guo@csusb.edu)
- General Questions, Registrations, Payments, and Enrollments/Tuition Payments – Gloria Davidson (email@example.com) and Marisol Sanchez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Great Education. Perfect Location.
International Programs offer regularly scheduled and customized short- and long-term language and professional training programs for students and professionals from across the world.