Veteran Affairs Educational Benefits
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Post - 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Select Reserves (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 32)
- Tuition Assistance
- Survivor & Dependents Assistance (Chapter 35)
Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services
Department of Rehabilitation
- The VA work-study allowance is available to persons training on a full-time or ¾ time basis under the following programs: Chapter 30, Chapter 33, Chapter 1606, Chapter 35, and Chapter 31.
- Full details- click here
- VA Loma Linda VA workstudy contacts
*Disclaimer: CSUSB does not award any of these educational benefits. You must apply to the correct agency to determine eligibility.