Community Contacts and Resources
Employment Development Department
Employment Program Representative Disabled Veterans' Outreach Program Specialist
Direct: 909-382-0405 or 909-382-0440
Reaching New Heights Foundation (RNHF) provides an array of services that assist Veterans transitioning from active duty, incarceration, or homelessness. Services are provided through collaboration with local and government agencies to build pride and stability. Our Mentor Program generates a roadmap for success through interaction and accountability. Veterans Awareness Resources (VAR) provides Veterans assistance in applying for VA disability compensation, healthcare, burial benefits, obtaining medical records and many other VA benefits. Our association with the County Veterans Service offices in Riverside and San Bernardino provides many of the services connecting Veterans to benefits that they have earned. RNHF has several memorandums of understanding, letters of support from Riverside and San Bernardino County Veteran Service Departments.
FOURBLOCK BRIDGES THE DIVIDE BETWEEN TRANSITIONING VETERANS AND THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
They are a nation-wide community of veterans and employers dedicated to transforming the veteran transition process. They look beyond transition to equip our veterans to achieve their potential. They look beyond landing jobs to equip our veterans to pursue careers that fit their calling. We look beyond the now—we’re shaping the future for a new generation of veterans.
Visit their website for more information.
U.S. Army Heath Professions Recruiter (AMEDD)
William Hank Bechtol
ACP Helps Veterans and Spouses Find Their Next Careers!
American Corporate Partners (ACP) is a national nonprofit organization focused on helping returning veterans and active duty spouses find their next careers through one-on-one mentoring, networking and online career advice.
Read more at: https://www.acp-usa.org/about-us/mission
FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN WARRIORS IS A 103-YEAR-OLD NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION DEDICATED TO HONORING AND EMPOWERING THE WOMEN VETERAN COMMUNITY.
OUR MISSION IS TO SERVE WOMEN VETERANS AND THEIR CHILDREN SO THAT THEIR NEXT MISSION IS CLEAR AND CONTINUES TO IMPACT THE WORLD. OUR PROGRAMS ADDRESS THE GROWING NEEDS OF THE INCREASING POPULATION OF MILITARY WOMEN TRANSITIONING TO CIVILIAN LIFE. WE ADDRESS THE TOP FOUR NEEDS THAT WOMEN VETERANS HAVE SELF-IDENTIFIED AS CRUCIAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THEIR TRANSITION: EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT, HOUSING, AND CHILDCARE.
For more information check out their website: https://foundationforwomenwarriors.org/programs/
We are Talent Sourcing. Skills-Based Sourcing.
- We make Talent Sourcing simple.
- Simplicity lowers the barrier to entry by increasing the number of people who can participate.
- Using AI, we work with businesses to support a skills-based sourcing process inclusive of talent from the military, disability and justice-involved communities.
- Skills-Based Talent Sourcing is about finding candidates with the specific skills your business needs.
- Skills-Based Talent Sourcing reduces cost per hire. Employers are unknowingly burning budget dollars.
- Proactively build a pipeline of skilled candidates, so you are ready to fill positions across your organization, instantly.
- Download The Cost of Recruiting versus Sourcing to learn more about why it matters to your business.
For more information please visit: https://talentsascend.com/
To post events on this section please email us at email@example.com.
SERVING THOSE THAT SERVED
US VETS I.E.
CAMO TO CAREER
START YOUR CAREER HERE
March 20, 2024
15305 6th st.
Moreno Valley, CA 92518