UPDATE VA CERTIFICATION REQUEST
**MUST HAVE A CURRENT ONLINE CERTIFICATION FOR AN ACADEMIC "TERM" IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO DO UPDATE.**
If there are any changes to your current term enrollment you will have to update your certification request. Changes in enrollment include:
- Added course
- Added course from waitlist
- Dropped course
- Withdraw from course
- Class Swaps
- Log in to your CSUSB MyCoyote Student Portal
- Click on the “Student Center Tile"
- Look for "Hamburger" button.
- Click on the “Hamburger Button” in student center.
- Look for Veteran Benefit
- Click on Veteran Benefit tab
- Read Veterans Educational Certification Request
- Select/Click on “Certification Request”
- Select “TERM” you would like to make the change to.
- Once you have selected the term, information below will auto-populate.
- Look for the Update Classes to Certify Tab and click on it. It will redirect you for the courses you are currently enrolled.
- Make sure you are enrolled in the course before completing this step.
- Select the “New Course” you want to get certified for.
- Click on Submit Request when ready to submit.
- Click on Return button when done submitting request.
- Return button will take you back to the “profile page of certification request”
*Disclaimer: CSUSB does not award any of these educational benefits. You must apply to the correct agency to determine eligibility.
"GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)."
View Your Debt Relief Options by visiting VA Debt Management Center (DMC) Debt RELIEF for Student Veterans.
Debt Management Center Debt Portal: Manage Your VA debt. (Portal is for Veterans ONLY)