Welcome! These pages are dedicated to sharing the development of the analysis of our graduate programs with the campus community. This analysis is the first step of the evaluation called for in Goal 1, Objective 6 in the CSUSB Strategic Plan:
The CSUSB Strategic Plan was developed over the 2014-2015 academic year. It includes five goals:
- Goal 1: Student Success: Provide learning experiences that promote student success, achievement, and academic excellence and prepare students to contribute to a dynamic society.
- Goal 2: Faculty and Staff Success: Foster innovation, scholarship, and discovery for faculty and staff success.
- Goal 3: Resource Sustainability and Expansion: Steward resources for sustainability, and acquire new sources of funding.
- Goal 4: Community Engagement and Partnerships: Serve and engage communities (local, regional, state, national, global) to enhance social, economic and cultural well-being.
- Goal 5: Identity: Build an identity that celebrates the uniqueness of our university, promotes our accomplishments, and inspires involvement.
The call to complete an evaluation of graduate programs falls under Goal 1. We invite you to explore the CSUSB Strategic Plan.