Main Content Region


Retiree Permits

All campus employees who have served a minimum of seven (7) years and who have retired in good standing are eligible for a Retiree permit at no charge by applying at the Parking Services Office (UH-039).

Upon retiring please return your Annual Faculty/Staff permit to the Bursars Office. This ensures any payroll deductions related to your permit will be stopped. Upon returning the Annual Faculty/Staff permit a Retiree permit can be obtained from the Parking Services Office located in University Hall-039. Retirees must renew their parking permits each fiscal year. Retirees' parking permits are not transferable. 

You can access the Retiree Permit Request Form online at this link: Retiree Permit Request Form

Please feel free to contact Parking at 909-537-5912 or for additional information.