Parking citations are issued to those vehicles violating sections of the California Vehicle Code related to parking, and/or the University's Ordinances. Parking citations are issued to the vehicle, not to a person.
Parking citations must be paid or appealed within 21 days of issuance, or the following may occur:
- Late penalties will be assessed.
- Student hold on campus, affecting registration, grades, and graduation in accordance with CSU Executive Order 145.
- DMV Registration hold
- Lien placed upon Federal and State income tax returns.
Pay A Citation
Need to pay a citation? For your convenience, Parking Services offers the following payment options:
- Pay citation online here, Pay Citation.
- In person at the Student Financial Services located in University Hall (UH-35)
- By mail. Please make checks payable to CSUSB. Our mailing address is:
- Parking Services (UH-039)
- 5500 University Parkway
- San Bernardino, CA 92407
For more information on the citation appeal process, visit our Appeal Page.
Have a student hold for parking citations?
Citations must be paid in order for a student hold to be removed. Once payment is made, please submit a request to remove your student hold by completing a Student Hold Removal Request Form.
Payment Plans Available
Pursuant to California Vehicle Code and CSU Systemwide policy, payment plans are available for those with multiple unpaid parking citations or at least $200 owed.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above, you may request a payment plan by completing a Citation Payment Plan Request.
For more information, please visit Parking & Transportation Services in University Hall, room 039 or contact us at by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 909.537.5912.