COVID-19 / Coronavirus Information Stay Informed
Main Content Region

Employee Motorcycle

Employee Motorcycle Parking

For employees who will be alternating between a standard vehicle and a motorcycle to campus may register their motorcycle under their 2 Year Faculty/Staff permit by submitting a Request Not to Display Form. Please note you MUST not have both your vehicle and motorcycle on campus at the same time or a substantial citation will be issued. 

All motorcycles must park in designated "Motorcycle Parking" areas and have a valid parking permit. For those who will not drive a standard vehicle to campus, but will only be driving a motorcycle may purchase a quarterly motorcycle permit at a discounted rate online here, Purchase Motorcycle Permit. Motorcycle permits are not physical permits for the driver to display, therefore, a Request Not to Display Form MUST be filled out after you purchase a motorcycle permit. A copy of the motorcycle registration must be submitted with the form (via electronic attachment). There is no additional charge to fill out the form. A Request Not to Display Form MUST be filled out on a quarterly basis.

For day-to-day motorcycle parking, please stop at one of the Information Centers on University Parkway or Coyote Drive to purchase a Faculty/Staff daily parking permit and obtain proper clearance to park on campus. The Information Center locations can be found on a campus map, denoted by the IC symbol. Please see the campus map here, Campus Map .